Activation issue

brostami

Hellow

I just bought a eset multi device security and installed it, but after two days it still asks  to retry and can not activate my license. Is this license number wrong or is it the eset server? Thank you

• Marcos changed the title to Activation issue
  • Administrators

The license appears to be valid. What error are you getting when attempting to activate ESET? Could you please provide a screen shot?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have a question. I just reinstal my Win 10 and i cannot activate my Nod 32 it shows me Error Act:33! What is wrong an what can i do?I have another 6 months i think before i have to renew my licence! Please i little help!

• Administrators
2 hours ago, plamen_ivanov said:

Hello! I have a question. I just reinstal my Win 10 and i cannot activate my Nod 32 it shows me Error Act:33! What is wrong an what can i do?I have another 6 months i think before i have to renew my licence! Please i little help!

I was able to find only a trial license for ESET Internet Security registered to you forum's email address. Please provide the public license ID of your license. Did you actually purchase it from an authorized seller in your country?

On 3/2/2020 at 10:17 PM, Marcos said:

I was able to find only a trial license for ESET Internet Security registered to you forum's email address. Please provide the public license ID of your license. Did you actually purchase it from an authorized seller in your 

This is the licence key that i have used before the reinstall of my Win 10 pro. Since i cannot used my licence key i'm using trial version.

Maybe i am not doing someting right. I am installing the NOD 32 Antivirus and then i'm trying to activate it. But i am recieving an error.Thank you.

Edited by plamen_ivanov

Delete the license key shown. That is your actual Eset License key.

You can retrieve your public Eset license key as shown below but only if Eset is installed with the license key you are showing. Otherwise, you can retrieve the public key from the e-mail acknowledgement you received from Eset when you originally installed this license.  Look for "License ID: XXX-XXX-XXX."

Eset_License.thumb.png.d00295dd71f65c1bbfabcf1793b81cdb.png

• Administrators
1 minute ago, JojoKalma71 said:

I have a similar problem! I downloaded and paid for the key and it is not confirmed

I was unable to find a license registered to your forum's registration email address. Please provide me with your public license ID. What error are you getting when attempting to activate ESET?

Thank you for writing. I returned the product to the store and got my money back. He said he would return all this brand products and bring another brand or something to that effect. Now I am stuck with a original windows 7 Vaio laptop that cant get Microsoft updates and its windows defender stopped working  in Jan 2020. I am reluctant to have it upgraded because the hardware change. In all fairness maybe I should have upgraded to 10 w hen the company offered it for free a couple of years ago. Good forum!

2 hours ago, brostami said:

Now I am stuck with a original windows 7 Vaio laptop that cant get Microsoft updates and its windows defender stopped working  in Jan 2020. I am reluctant to have it upgraded because the hardware change.

Eset still supports Win 7 and states it will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Also, Microsoft will continue to provide signature updates to WD on Win 7.

You still might be able to upgrade to Win 10: https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/14/21065140/how-to-upgrade-microsoft-windows-7-10-free-os . I have seen nothing published that Microsoft has officially shut that down.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

i have the same issue. Every 2 days i must enter my license key. then nod32 is activated again for 2 two days.

i attach the screenshot with the license-id. can anyone check my license? The license have i bought on ebay for my father. Not for my emailadress.

Thank you.

license key.png

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Michael_80 said:

i have the same issue. Every 2 days i must enter my license key. then nod32 is activated again for 2 two days.

i attach the screenshot with the license-id. can anyone check my license? The license have i bought on ebay for my father. Not for my emailadress.

Unfortunately you have fallen a victim to fraud. The license was issued in Sri Lanka, it's overused and the owner is probably periodically attempting to deactivate redundant units. We will reset the license so it will be completely invalidated.

We strongly recommend to purchase a license only through authorized channels and sellers to avoid fraud.

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, Michael_80 said:

Thankx for your help. i have a bought a new official license. on ebay there are many people that sell illegal licenses!!!!

It's always recommended to buy your licenses from eset/eset distributors as many sold on other sites are illegal. Often this can simply be the same license being resold to multiple people which eset will detect and block

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm going to join into this conversation because few days ago I found an Eset Internet Security license (1 pc - 1 year) on eBay, of course I thought it could be certainly a fraud considering the price which was very low but I wanted to try the same also because I read that it was an used license resold by the previous owner (which is legal in Europe). The seller has given me a license key that effectively works but (as I thought) when I was trying to "register" it by the license manager in my eset account I found that it was overused and already installed on more then 15 devices. So I just want to inform someone who can disable and block that license, but I don't know how. Please reply to this post or contact me for further information (license key, url etc...). Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks and best regards.

Edited by alfredseneca
Replay ---> Reply (mistacke)

• Administrators
5 hours ago, alfredseneca said:

So I just want to inform someone who can disable and block that license, but I don't know how. Please reply to this post or contact me for further information (license key, url etc...). Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks and best regards.

You can drop me a private message with the license key enclosed.