Blocked access to websites

Hello,

first, sorry for my english.

Last two days nod32 shows me a lot of warning messages concerning google, facebook and youtube websites (please see pictures below). I checked PC with nod32 full scan and also with some other programs like Roguekiller, adwcleaner, cccleaner and anti-malware, but i am still getting those warnings.

I have windows 7 64 bit with all updates i think, and trial version of nod32 7.0.302.26 and i am getting those messages in all browsers.

Id like to ask, if my computer got virus, or those messages are nothing serious (but blocking google is kinda serious to me, becouse i have an email there ... :) and i should force nod32 to allow those website (*google.com*, *facebook.com* and so on .. ) ?

thank you

post-3440-0-80876400-1397478435_thumb.jpg

post-3440-0-40343300-1397478443_thumb.jpg

post-3440-0-50294200-1397478459_thumb.jpg

post-3440-0-18584900-1397478491_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Have you tried resetting your router or modem to factory settings and protecting it with a stronger password? The IP address 37.59.45.163 doesn't seem to belong to Google so it could be that your router got hacked. What's more, there's been malware on that IP address.

It'd be interesting to know the brand and type of your router as well as whether you use the default administrator password, if remote administration is enabled on the router and if you have a public IP address.

I reset my modem to factory setings as u suggested, then i set stronger password and it seems to be fine now. So far i didn't get any warning messages from nod32 and web pages are loading without problem. I will scan my PC with nod32 once more, and if scan will be ok, can i consider this problem as solved ?

I will scan my PC with nod32 once more, and if scan will be ok, can i consider this problem as solved ?

I would say yes.

But you could also download Malwarebytes Free and run a scan with it to get a second opinion if you want as no product detects 100% of the threats that exists.

hxxp://www.malwarebytes.org/free/

Edited by SweX

Now that's a pretty cool feature of NOD32. Detecting and blocking suspicious IP address related to a domain!

Live Grid & Web access module :)

Now that's a pretty cool feature of NOD32. Detecting and blocking suspicious IP address related to a domain!

Live Grid & Web access module :)

Could be a great blog article! Cheers.  ;)

• Administrators

Tampering with DNS settings on hacked routers has been quite common recently. We observe about 40-50k blocks per day due to hacked routers.

• Administrators

my laptop connected by wifi started doing this too, the desktop which is wired does not?

Could you please provide a list of installed modules from the About window? Also export the records from the "Filtered websites" log to a text file and attach it to a post.

I will post details tonight. I am away. I have many chrome extensions because I have a Nexus phone.

Cheers.

Hello. I have not seen any issues since.

I was worried in case I had downloaded a spoof software from a phishing site.

I scanned Google folders and a full smart scan both came back clear.

I guess I wanted to know if the links were genuine or not.

I had installed Google Earth earlier that day you see.

Thanks for help.

• Administrators

Some of Google's IP addresses might have been blocked recently for a while due to being listed in a 3rd party phishing database. This was fixed quickly and measures were taken to prevent such phishing blocks.