Eset started blocking facebook thru browser on phone

In the past two days eset anti-phishing on my  android phone has started blocking facebook.com in chrome.  On my Win10 laptop it allows facebook.com in chrome.

Why?

Screenshot_20200206-191427_Chrome.jpg

• Administrators

I have no problems opening facebook.com in Chrome on a mobile phone. Did you enter "facebook.com" in the address bar and the address was blocked?

Eset anti phishing is blocking my Facebook url in Chrome and Samsung inbuilt browser too. Kindly fix this. 

Screenshot_20200214-181340_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-181314_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Fashwath
Updated

• Administrators

Please open a support ticket via the built-in form. Also shoot a demonstration video of how you open facebook.com and provide it to customer care upon request.

Hi, Marcos.  As of the end of the week, eset no longer blocks facebook.com on my Android.  Not sure why (it's nothing I did differently), but I'm all set now.  I'm going to happily assume that a change was made on your end, so thank you!

Laura

Looks like some sort of Sandboxing problem. I'm having the same problem trying to pull up Facebook (m.facebook.com) I updated my signatures hoping they have already fixed it but it's still broken. Started last night. Guess I'll wait for them to fix it.

Screenshot_20200219-150509_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200219-150604_ESET Mobile Security.jpg

Hi, Marcos.  I finally found and just submitted the on-line form to support.  I don't know how to take a video of the steps on my phone so won't be submitting that if they ask for it :(

Thanks for your help,

Laura