Product update failed, Invalid digital signature error

wineglass

I have the same problem as SandipThanki in this locked thread

I have a Sophos XG firewall and have whitelisted all the IP addresses of ESET update servers, still with the same issue. Unsure if its the firewall or something else. Everything else is fine except for ESET Endpoint Security not updating

Did anyone end up solving this?

Thanks

WG

• Administrators

Do you have HP Sure Sense installed by chance? If not, please provide advanced update engine and network protection logs from an attempt to update. Advanced logging can be enabled in the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics. After reproducing the issue and disabling advanced logging, collect logs with ESET Log Collector and provide us with the generated archive.

Yes we have HP Sure Sense in the newer HP business workstations and laptops. Uninstalled and rebooted still the same issue

HP Sure Click also already removed

Thanks

WG

Hi All

The same occurred with me. HP Sure Sense was quarantining the update file. I've uninstalled HP Sure Sense and manually cleared the modules folder (Kb7269). So far the issue looks to be resolved.

We had to uninstall "HP Sure Sense installer" as well. Not sure if there was two in there, "HP Sure Sense" and "HP Sure Sense installer". Cleared modules, rebooted and all good

Edited by wineglass