Problem with Password Manager [ESS]

Hello good day!

I need help, I have been unable to save new passwords in Eset Password Manager for over a month. I'm tired of sending e-mail to support and they return that they will call my home phone and never call.

The problem is that I bought the license for 3 years (until 2022) but it keeps giving an error saying that my license has expired and not only that the password manager website also gives an error and says I should contact the administrator (the license being my personal).

I am desperate, I have been using ESET for several years and I am always renewing it, more this time I am disappointed because I bought the most expensive product from the company and the support is terrible.

I attach the errors that are appearing on my screen.

License ID: 3AH-HBK-2BT

Remembering that it is not a Windows clock problem because I already formatted the machine about 3x and the error always remains.

Other than that my computer is new, there is no battery problem.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Erro Password Manager Programa.png

Erro Password Manager.png

Licença Eset.png

• Administrators

I would recommend creating a support ticket with your local ESET distributor. I assume that your license will need to be manually synced with the Password manager by ESET HQ.

1 hour ago, Guilhermesene said:

I need help, I have been unable to save new passwords in Eset Password Manager for over a month. I'm tired of sending e-mail to support and they return that they will call my home phone and never call.

This appears to be the official Eset contact point for Latin America:

ESET Latin America

ESET Latin America
Juan Diaz de Solis 1270, 2do. Piso
CP: B1638BHF
Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires
Argentina

Tel: +54 (11) 5171-ESET (3738)
Fax: +54 (11) 5171-3739
Web: www.eset-la.com

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, Bodijk said:

I have the same problem, I have bought it on directly of Eset!

I would recommend contacting your local ESET distributor since I was able to find only an already expired license registered to your forum's registration email.