Scrinject.B trojan

GlenB

I have used ESET for years and love it, but I am not very technical, so would appreciate advice. My new Acer laptop running Windows10 is being shut down and frequent advice from ESET that HTML/Scrinject.B has been founmd in Microsoft Outlook Communications and has been deleted. Problem is the message keeps coming and the issue is never deleted and sanity restored. How do I get rid of it once and for all? 

here's a screenshot 

image.thumb.png.29004c5748ca93253dec690ecd1a1f55.png

Based on the alert shown, you need to mouse click on the Delete button to delete the file. Did you do that?

If you performed the Delete action and the alert reappears after subsequent system restart, this indicates the malware is recreating the file at system restart time.

Edited by itman

• Most Valued Members
24 minutes ago, itman said:

Based on the alert shown, you need to mouse click on the Delete button to delete the file. Did you do that?

As I understand , he removes the threat and ESET detects it again

If you don't use Outlook , Block it with your firewall IN and OUT , remove the threat then , it shouldn't appear one more time , till you know if it's false positive or really a threat and should be sorted out by Microsoft or I don't know.