perfora

parent control can be ended by task manager

hi i bought parent control . my phone is not rooted and doesnt have password. my child use it. but today i recognized when i go to task manager i can end parent control without asking any pass. after that i install some app and restart parent control services . never see new apps in app list. this is big problem becasue i use parent control with 3 devices. is there any solution for this problem. thanks

I'd recommend contacting customer care via the built-in form in Parental Control. It's necessary to know the brand and model of your phone as well as step by step instructions how to kill the application. On certain phones it's necessary to protect with PIN or disable certain pre-installed aggressive applications to prevent Parental Control from being killed by misusing the application.

I too have the same problem.. I installed parental control but after 2 days the child has got pass 2 of the secure setting which should be locked. Software needs to be more robust 

Screenshot_20200304205702.png