eset mobile security activation error 20515019

Hello Eset Support,

I have tried to activate the license key on my mobile Samsung S8+ with Eset Mobile Secuirty with the license key I have purchased. However, after pressing activate button I have received the error code: "Activation error 20515019" . What does this mean? I have purchased 2 Eset Internet Security License which includes 2 Mobile security license free for one year.

Thanks

• Administrators

I was unable to find any license registered to your forum's email address, you might have used a different one for license registration. Please contact the seller from whom you purchased your license since the license was most likely issued as restricted for a specific country.

13 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I was unable to find any license registered to your forum's email address, you might have used a different one for license registration. Please contact the seller from whom you purchased your license since the license was most likely issued as restricted for a specific country.

Thanks for the reply,

The email I have installed license with is different. how can I send that email to you privately?

thanks

• Most Valued Members
22 minutes ago, Kahn said:

Thanks for the reply,

The email I have installed license with is different. how can I send that email to you privately?

thanks

Hover the mouse over the user's name and then wait for a little window to appear and then click Message.