Product update during ongoing subscription

Hello!
I’m going to buy ESET Internet Security for 2 devices , but I'm thinking of a laptop for my child. Can I buy additional seat for this license later? If so, how much will it cost? Full price or discounted?
If I find Internet Security lacking of password manager feature, could I upgrade to Smart Security Premium?

Best regards,

Brian

Edited by brian_smith

• Most Valued Members
3 hours ago, brian_smith said:

Hello!
I’m going to buy ESET Internet Security for 2 devices , but I'm thinking of a laptop for my child. Can I buy additional seat for this license later? If so, how much will it cost? Full price or discounted?
If I find Internet Security lacking of password manager feature, could I upgrade to Smart Security Premium?

Best regards,

Brian

You can add extra licenses but no idea if you'll get any discounts and you can upgrade. I presume if you want the higher version you wouldn't have to pay full price for it.

Contact Eset customer support about your additional license and upgrade questions:

Call: +1 (844) 824-3738 in San Diego, CA USA; press 2 for questions about ESET products or assistance with credit card payments. Available Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time [GMT-8]

https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/

• Administrators

It shouldn't be a problem to upgrade to a higher product and / or increase the number of seats; the price for the remaining period of your license would be subtracted from the price of the new license.