Ekrn.exe spikes when launching any browser

I had issues with ekrn.exe in the past and fixed it, but for some reason, whenever I launch any browser, the CPU spikes 100% and the system becomes unusable. It doesn't spike CPU when offline or not in the browser, but when I launch it and exit, it will still be 100% CPU usage. 
For the past issue that I had with ekrn.exe, I ran ESET Log Collector and it made some logs of ekrn.exe and then the problem was gone.

I am using Chrome 79 on Windows 7 Pro machine.

• Administrators

If the issue occurs with v13.0.24, further logs will be needed for analysis. Please carry on as follows:
- in the advanced setup -> diagnostics -> tools, enable Advanced operating system logging
- reproduce high CPU usage
- disable advanced logging
- compress C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Security\Diagnostics\EsetPerf.etl and provide it to ESET for perusal along with logs collected with ESET Log Collector.

7 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If the issue occurs with v13.0.24, further logs will be needed for analysis. Please carry on as follows:
- in the advanced setup -> diagnostics -> tools, enable Advanced operating system logging
- reproduce high CPU usage
- disable advanced logging
- compress C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Security\Diagnostics\EsetPerf.etl and provide it to ESET for perusal along with logs collected with ESET Log Collector.

Ok but I wanna know. When I collected the logs for my previous ekrn issue it got fixed. I wanna know why?

• Most Valued Members
15 hours ago, Marcos said:

I don't recall analyzing your previous logs so I can't tell what the problem was caused by at that time.

15 hours ago, Alex21 said:

Ok but I wanna know. When I collected the logs for my previous ekrn issue it got fixed. I wanna know why?

I'm maybe reading this wrong but do you mean you gave the logs to someone e.g. eset or you just collected the logs and collecting the logs on its own without giving it to someone fixed the issue.

If it was the second option the only thing I can think of is it was already known or recently reported and was fixed and updated at a similar time to the logs being collected