No ESET products, which can be updated automatically, have been found

How do you update ESET Management Agent and ESET Security Management Center Server?
Both are showing as being outdated and clicking the [Update ESET Products] button yields the following error message:
"No ESET products, which can be updated automatically, have been found"

Should I uninstall them first?  Is there no way to automate the update process on the server anymore?  Is this no longer supported?

• ESET Staff

You can´t update them using the predefined action. Updating of ESMC components needs to be handled by performing a "security management center components upgrade task" that will be targeted to the machine where ESMC is running. I assume, that you was talking about this button: 

screemshot.jpg

Hello,

I ran the "security management center components upgrade task"  task against the ESMC server and it completed successfully. However when I go to the 'About' section I can still see that the server is on version 7.1.717 while I would expect it to be on 7.1.27 as this is the latest version.

Could you point us to the log files we can check about the outcome of this task?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Kostadin_k said:

Hello,

I ran the "security management center components upgrade task"  task against the ESMC server and it completed successfully. However when I go to the 'About' section I can still see that the server is on version 7.1.717 while I would expect it to be on 7.1.27 as this is the latest version.

Could you point us to the log files we can check about the outcome of this task?

According to https://support.eset.com/en/which-version-of-eset-remote-administrator-or-eset-security-management-center-server-and-related-components-do-i-have, the latest version of ESMC Server for Windows included in the release 7.1.27 is indeed 7.1.717:

image.png

• 2 weeks later...