Problems loading the ESMC 7.1 console.

Hi team I made the new installation and it shows no problems, but when try opening the console in the browser it does not load.
I initially thought it was the Apache Tomcap 9.x, but it is running.
I thought maybe it could be that the server would have several network adapters, but it only has one.

image.png.8211e4b670150502e7914c7478c59f73.png

The browser does not load.

image.png.c99c9e0e54929917fcdd05b5e7c361cd.png

The only problem seen in the Eraserver log

2020-01-08 16:37:08 Error: NetworkModule [Thread 21cc]: Receive: NodSslWriteEncryptedData: Internal error in the underlying implementations., ResolvedIpAddress:192.1.2.70, ResolvedHostname:192.1.2.70, ResolvedPort:49266
2020-01-08 16:37:08 Error: NetworkModule [Thread 21cc]: Protocol failure for session id 3333, error:Receive: NodSslWriteEncryptedData: Internal error in the underlying implementations.

Team in this link you can see and download the log. (ESET log collector, process monitor, Eraservelog): https://we.tl/t-kYcQKXWV6k

Eraserverlog.zip

• Most Valued Members

The first thing to check to see if the server's firewall has that port blocked.

:ewong

That´s correct, but before installing the ESMC 7.1 version, the ESMC 7.0 version was working without problems. 
and seeing the Eraserverlog, it is not seen that there is blocking by the firewall.

• ESET Staff

Please double check Tomcat's operational status. In this case not even console is loaded, which indicates problem with it. I would recommend to:

• check that tomcat is actually listening on port 8443. It might happen it is not in case of missconfiguration or port conflict
  • check that ESMC console is deployed in tomcat's webapps directory, i.e. there has to be directory named "era" in webbapps folder.
  • check that Java compatible with ESMC 7.1 is installed, otherwise it might happen that ESMC console fails to start