Oesophagus

Anti-Theft optimisation warning and "service not available"

Hi,

I have a 5 user licence for Internet Security and am having trouble with the Anti-Theft system.

Recently on my laptop I have been getting the Anti-Theft Optimisation Warning message.  If I click "Check Again",  the message goes away and it seems like everything is fine.  A few minutes later, the message is back :(

If I click the Optimisation Report link, or attempt to access Anti-Theft online via the nav link when logged into MyEset, I get a "We are sorry, that service is unavailable" error page.  I have had it working successfully in the past, so am unsure if it something I have done or just something weird in general.

Thanks,

O.

Mods, this topic can be closed.  I managed to resolve the problem by accessing anti-theft on a different device and resetting a bunch of things.  All seems to be good now.

Thanks,

O.

Hi, 

I always get this warning "This device is not optimized for Anti-theft". Every time I click the Optimization report, I always get this result " Sorry for the inconvenience, there was an error processing your request."

Please assist.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Pepekems said:

I always get this warning "This device is not optimized for Anti-theft". Every time I click the Optimization report, I always get this result " Sorry for the inconvenience, there was an error processing your request."

Thank you for the heads-up, I've reported the issue to developers. Will keep you posted.