• Most Valued Members

Hi Megadeivs,

Welcome to the Eset forums.

This is a rather old thread and originally posted regarding Vista on a PC.

In order to get better exposure and a possibly a quicker answer to your question I recommend creating a new post for your question. Unfortunately I don't own a tablet to help you.

@Megadeivs

I think your issue doesn't seems to be related to the issue the thread starter is/was experiencing.

But AFAIK ESS doesn't have any support for Connected Standby/InstantGo (which is only available on Windows 8 or higher on specific devices).

So I think the developers should either add the support so ESS can update in Connected Standby or should make it the way it doesn't try to update in Connected Standby.

BTW: There are also other issues with the ("normal") sleep mode - but as your issue has to do with InstantGo it surely has nothing to do with them.

Edited by rugk

Thank You for answer, @rugk and @SCR. Now I can be sure nothing wrong with my tablet. Yesterday I looking forums with that problem and find information, only appsz from windows market support working on connected standby mode, such us skype and others. Nice and clear :)

Okay. But in this case ESS should not be able to try to update, so these blue messages should not appear at all.

Are you sure your tablet was in (connected) standby at the time this blue error messages were created?

BTW: Maybe a moderator can move this post to posts into a new topic as your issue has nothing to do with the other issue described before.

@rugk

Are you sure your tablet was in (connected) standby at the time this blue error messages were created?

of course, I am sure. There is some images from screen. https://drive.google.com/drive/#folders/0B3Gp-ROFRZUVbkpsT1I3Ty1XYWs/0B3Gp-ROFRZUVfjk4cWdCOEJCXzdfRnpueGVqUTVZZ2FVN1NzdkVITzNQUmhLc1NoZHU2NVE Ok, I changed Eset update task to update only if user logging in. And for that reason I turn my tablet off completely  when dont use it in active mode  :)

P.s. Tablet: Chuwi vx8 3G Win 8.1