Unable to activate override

Hi,  I cannot get override to work properly.  It was giving UAC prompts initially which is what we want and has stopped working!  So of course I started to adjust the settings and I only get the below error message now "Not authorized"

Any advice?

image.png.e9fe41abf86f923bb22f30f95fbe82e0.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.13cd61d0b847d679b128b719cbf95887.png

image.png.4e6e7cc56c561dae65e73271a5a7e050.png

• Most Valued Members

I would assume that since the authentication is via AD, I'm assuming you've set the permissions to specific AD users and you've somehow changed the permissions for the currently logged in user.

Check the permissions for the currently logged on user to see if you've disabled/removed any permissions.  (Just a suggestion)

Edmund

12 hours ago, ewong said:

I would assume that since the authentication is via AD, I'm assuming you've set the permissions to specific AD users and you've somehow changed the permissions for the currently logged in user.

Check the permissions for the currently logged on user to see if you've disabled/removed any permissions.  (Just a suggestion)

Edmund

User permissions haven't changed.  I'm pretty confident ESET policy just need to be tweaked since UAC prompts we're working like I mentioned.

Documentation hasn't been much help.