Add a site to safe-site list

I need to access a website related to my job (to request a substitute teacher) and ESET is completely blocking it - I don't have an option come up to continue anyway.  How do I go and add this site to a safe site list so that I can access this?  Below is the message I'm getting.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Threat found

This web page contains potentially dangerous content.

Threat: HTML/ScrInject.B trojan

Access to it has been blocked. Your computer is safe.

On 12/13/2019 at 7:47 AM, Marcos said:

Unfortunately you didn't include the url where the detection is triggered. It's likely that the website was compromised.

thanks for your suggestion this is really helpfull or informatinve for me now i issue was getting solved hanks again

thanks and regards

• Most Valued Members

You should make the link unclickable , and I believe it's not allowed here also,

But the link is malicious accoriding to hybrid-analysis : https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/478e26a3b56f6d7ad9c5f8fd94cf9249590c186647f9b6b9010eb389ca0086fd

8 hours ago, Rami said:

It's rated suspicious; not malicious. Plus it scan cleans at Virus Total.

What I am wondering is how the web site, hxxp://XXXXXXXXX.xyz/ , is anyway related to teaching?

Edited by Marcos
url hidden

• Most Valued Members

I didn't get in , I just searched in Google , it seems dodgy from the xyz domain

In the website I sent , down there at the report , Falcon report , there is one that says it's malicious.

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, Rami said:

You should make the link unclickable , and I believe it's not allowed here also,

But the link is malicious accoriding to hybrid-analysis : https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/478e26a3b56f6d7ad9c5f8fd94cf9249590c186647f9b6b9010eb389ca0086fd

Was the link even included by the user as it's not on here or was it removed?

• Most Valued Members
26 minutes ago, peteyt said:

Was the link even included by the user as it's not on here or was it removed?

It's included , the blue lines in his post , I don't know if he did that , or Invision Power Board filtering system bugged out

UPDATE : It's removed now.

Edited by Rami

• Most Valued Members
3 hours ago, Rami said:

It's included , the blue lines in his post , I don't know if he did that , or Invision Power Board filtering system bugged out

UPDATE : It's removed now.

Weird as on my phone when I have viewed this topic the last few days there was no link and even a post from Marcos mentioning no link - also there appears to be no edit to any of the posts - normally when a post is edited even by a Mod, such as removing a dodgy link, there will be something saying this.

Just also noticed the user who actually replied to Marcos isn't the actual user who started the topic

Edited by peteyt

• Marcos locked this topic