ESMC Update 7.0.577.0 -> 7.1.717.0 problem

Hi,

I can`t update ESMC to latest 7.1.717.0 version running on Server 2012 Std.

In Event Log I receive next info:

Product: ESET Security Management Center Server -- Installation failed.

Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: ESET Security Management Center Server. Product Version: 7.1.717.0. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: ESET, spol. s r.o.. Installation success or error status: 1603.

Please Help.

Hi,

Thank you for a reply.

I will try to provide it as soon as possible.

Can it be related to MS SQL Express 2008 SP2?  

• ESET Staff

As you already mentioned, upgrade fails due to database version no longer supported:

SQL Database server version is '10.50.4042.0', which is considered as NOT SUPPORTED

Upgrade to later version should be not a big issue - it is very straightforward, and all data and settings will be retained during process.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:24 PM, MartinK said:

As you already mentioned, upgrade fails due to database version no longer supported:

SQL Database server version is '10.50.4042.0', which is considered as NOT SUPPORTED

Upgrade to later version should be not a big issue - it is very straightforward, and all data and settings will be retained during process.

Yes,

Seams that solve my problem from 3rd time! I hade difficulties of another SQL instance on this server.

So for now it is solved. 

So later after problem was solved I found this thread : https://forum.eset.com/topic/21497-esmc-upgrade/?do=findComment&comment=104368

But I have one question.

Was there any privacy updates on notifications?
When I receive a notification from ESMC I do not see sender e-mail. It`s blank.  

We use To: field to filter e-mail by client.

Can you help with it?

123.PNG