Paulo Janeiro

Security Management Center does not update license

Hello, i've renewed my licences, and my servers and workstation do see the renewal date, but the security management center still see the old date, when i do an update by either replacing the license or going through EBA, nothing happens

any insight ?

Do you see a correct expiration date in EBA? If not, what is your license public ID?

It's weird, last changes to the licenses were made in Nov, ESMC synchronizes with EBA automatically once a day. Do you see a message that synchronization was successful in the license manager? If running a manual synchronization doesn't make any difference, I'd suggest opening a support ticket with customer care.

image.png

What I would try as a last resort before raising a ticket would be to remove the licenses from your ESMC, and try to re-add them again, either manually, or via the business account credentials. Adding them in our test environment shows correct expiration dates, for December 2021.