VERY Unprofessional Representatives in Dubai Office

See why I didn't want to deal with the Dubai representative for ESET??

Because they make you feel that you are calling a cheap cafeteria not a professional worldwide Antivirus company!

I called them today to help me downgrade my license from ESS to NOD32, the lady said there is only one person handling the sales and subscriptions.

His name is FIAZ, she gave me his cell phone number and Email.

I called him telling him about my request. He said he is not at the office and that I should email him.

I asked, when will I get an answer? he said by the end of the day

I sent the email and waited 4 hours, no reply. So I call again and asked if he received my email, he said he did and will reply once he gets to the office.

Wait another 2 hours... no reply..

So I called him twice and no answer! I've never seen such unprofessionalism and ignorance from a company.

ESET should really think who they hire to represent them. This guy is an absolute example of crappy customer service.

Some mode please PM me and I would gladly forward you his details!

I hate dealing with these local offices and want to deal only with the main ESET branch in the US but they will always forward me to these unprofessional people

After I sent him an SMS telling him that I made an online complaint about him, he sends me an email saying that he has sent this request to the online sales team

so what good is ESET doing me by telling me to contact the local office? at the end, they just contact them back

it's like throwing the customer around and wasting his time!

what a joke

When I wanted to downgrade my Bitdefender Internet Security License to the Antivirus only, they did it within a couple of hours and didn't throw me around like a ball to no locao ffice. ESET is ESET. I refuse to work with these unprofessionals anymore

PM Sent, thanks Marcos

Please Bear in mind that I don't know which one of my previous emails was listed in the license my email has changed I will PM you my email as well

ESET should really think who they hire to represent them. This guy is an absolute example of crappy customer service.

Some mode please PM me and I would gladly forward you his details!

I hate dealing with these local offices and want to deal only with the main ESET branch in the US but they will always forward me to these unprofessional people

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think he can been seen as an ESET employee, he is probably running his own business, or works for a smaller shop, that then decided to be an ESET distributor. I contact ESET Scandinavia as that's "my" local distributor (kudos to them), but afaik they don't work for ESET directly, they only have a partnership with ESET to sell and distribute the product and provide local support in your own language and so forth.

But sure, not all distributors deals with customers the same way, some are good, some are less good.

Edited by SweX

For example, I am a distributor.

I am not an ESET Employee, i have my own shop.

I am available for sales, support, and anything else related.

If there is something i do not know, or i can't handle, i turn to my sales engineer who is an ESET employee, or i refer to the forum here. :)

License was downgraded finally to NOD32 and the validity has been increased by 3 months until the 31st of March of 2016 for 3 PCs

thanks a lot Mr. Marcos for helping expedite the matter

• 3 weeks later...