BSOD in Windows 8.1

I recently updated to Windows 8.1 (fresh install) and am getting occasional BSODs.

WhoCrashed is reporting;

crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: eamonm.sys (eamonm+0x2B10F)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0xE, 0xFFFFD0002A5F5370, 0xFFFFE000058F1570, 0xE8E178CD60C59860)
Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\eamonm.sys
product: ESET Smart Security
company: ESET
description: Amon monitor
Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: eamonm.sys (Amon monitor, ESET).
Google query: ESET BAD_POOL_HEADER

These crashes are pretty infrequent and I can't determine the specific trigger if there is one.

• Administrators

In case it's a kernel or complete memory dump, please compress it, upload it to a safe location and pm me the download link. Otherwise configure Windows to generate kernel memory dumps and reproduce the crash before submitting the dump.

• 1 year later...

So this a reach, but was there ever a resolution to this? I just had one of my client computers BSOD randomly. And then he proceeded to tell me that this happened a few times over the weekend as well.

The STOP code was 0x19 but the first parameter is different, which indicates a slightly different cause of error. Also, this computer is running 6.1.2222.0 of ESET Endpoint Antivirus. Other than that, everything else Curious listed describes my scenario.

If there was a resolution, maybe you can help me out?

@bbraunstein

If you haven't done so I think it wouldn't hurt to submit your memory dump too.