Unable to access Web Store

PhoenixLive

Hi,

Currently i'm trying to purchase a product from the AU web site but but i am unable to do so due to the below error. I have used 4 browsers, my mobile browser and my partners pc's browsers. 

This page isn’t working

www.eset.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Cheers,

Chris

• Administrators

It works for me alright. Try deleting cookies on ESET's site as suggested on the Internet:

Google and Mozilla both in fact recommend right below the error to “try clearing your cookies.” Cookies can sometimes contain faulty data in which could cause the ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error. This is one recommendation you can try even if you’re encountering the error on a site you don’t own.

Due to the fact that cookies retain your “logged in” status on sites and other settings, we recommend simply deleting the cookie(s) on the site that is having the problem.

Cheers, for looking at this. Just got off from my ISP support and they see no errors on their end. I have cleared all cache on all browsers, tried 2 pc's, restarted both pc's and the router twice. My mobile has the same issue untill i turn off the wifi and using LTE only. So router issue or ISP.

With try a factory reset in the morning.

Regards,

Chris

• Administrators

Maybe it's a problem of a particular ISP in Australia. If it was a general issue, more users would have already reported it. I'd suggest contacting ESET Australia, they might have had such reports from other users and should be able to assist you and purchase a license: https://www.eset.com/au/about/support/.