I am having problem with download

Hello, I always was a ESET NORD32 user since 2017, but I decided to change to ESET Smart Security just for more security.

But there is a problem, I can not select none of those options:

(sorry for any grammatical error)

Screenshot_8.png

Edited by Otur

Don't have a clue why those options are not accessible. Are you trying to upgrade from NOD32? That is not possible. You have to purchase a new license for Smart Security. In any case, those options can be enabled after ESS installation. Refer to the below screen shots:

Eset_Detection.thumb.png.593e40b659bd4640e390ed36636cc691.png

Eset_LiveGrid.thumb.png.54146f0d96f004b9716f83d144efcc91.png

6 minutes ago, itman said:

Don't have a clue why those options are not accessible. Are you trying to upgrade from NOD32? That is not possible. You have to purchase a new license for Smart Security. In any case, those options can be enabled after ESS installation. Refer to the below screen shots:

Eset_Detection.thumb.png.593e40b659bd4640e390ed36636cc691.png

Eset_LiveGrid.thumb.png.54146f0d96f004b9716f83d144efcc91.png

Yes, I did it, I purchased a new licence key, then I uninstalled the ESET NOD32, after that I installed this one:

Screenshot_9.png

• Most Valued Members
12 minutes ago, Otur said:

Yes, I did it, I purchased a new licence key, then I uninstalled the ESET NOD32, after that I installed this one:

Screenshot_9.png

Could be possible leftovers from nod32 although that's just me guessing. You could try running the eset uninstaller tool in safe mode which can be downloaded at https://support.eset.com/en/uninstall-eset-manually-using-the-eset-uninstaller-tool

You can also install without those options and try and enable via the settings shown in the screenshot by ITman

On 11/20/2019 at 7:46 PM, peteyt said:

Could be possible leftovers from nod32 although that's just me guessing. You could try running the eset uninstaller tool in safe mode which can be downloaded at https://support.eset.com/en/uninstall-eset-manually-using-the-eset-uninstaller-tool

You can also install without those options and try and enable via the settings shown in the screenshot by ITman

Thank you so much my dear, it really worked