installation failed this may be a result of malware activity

Alberto Poggi

Hello, during the installation of eset_internet_security_live_installer_rt_it.exe appears this warning

image.png.d7fd7346a75eea7476e88c8ca8f2c35b.png

After thi warning i have Install and run Online Scanner but this warning reappears.

I have Win 7 pro sp1 - can we hel me

• Administrators

1, Try running a full disk scan with ESET Online Scanner to rule out possible malware infection.
2, Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here. I'd also suggest opening a support ticket with your local customer care so that the issue is tracked and dealt with properly.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 12:26 PM, Alberto Poggi said:
Hello, during the installation of eset_internet_security_live_installer_rt_it.exe appears this warning

image.png.d7fd7346a75eea7476e88c8ca8f2c35b.png

After thi warning i have Install and run Online Scanner but this warning reappears.

I have Win 7 pro sp1 - can we hel me

Try using an older version of your product. I just encountered the same error and after going through some log files, I came across one particular line that stated that the used version is not compatible with the operating system that's in use.

Also was OS Win7 SP1

• Administrators

An error like this also occurs if there are insufficient permissions for the temporary folder. Please provide ELC logs for perusal.