Δεν έχω κώδικό πρόσβασης στην νέα άδεια χρησεως (I don't have a password to access the new license )

Γειά σας! Ανανέωσα την άδεια χρήσης μου του ESET internet security. 

Δυστυχώς προσπάθησα αρκετές φορές να αποκτήσω,έναν νέο κωδικό πρόσβασης χωρίς κανένα αποτέλεσμα.Δέν γνωρίζω σε ποιά υπηρεσία του ESET internet securuty,να απευθυνθώ

και θα ήθελα να με ενημερώσετε σχετικά νε το πρόβλημα ,που αντιμετωπίζω.

ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ

Γιάννης Χαμηλοθώρης 

Machine translation:

Hello! I have renewed my ESET internet security license.
Unfortunately I tried several times to get a new password with no result. I do not know what ESET internet securuty service I should go to and would like to let me know about the problem I'm having.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Δεν έχω κώδικό πρόσβασης στην νέα άδεια χρησεως (I don't have a password to access the new license )
  • Administrators

As long as you have ESET installed and activated, you don't need to do anything after purchasing a renewal. The license key remains same so you don't need to re-enter it in the activation window.