Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeanSlappers

Loving how ESET works.

I just want to say that I am loving how fast help is when I'm unsure of something, and how this company seems to care about its customers.  I have been through heaps of security software in my time, but this company is super fast at helping people.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Peter Randziak said:

Thank you for your very positive feedback, much appreciated.

Peter

All goods.

14 hours ago, BeanSlappers said:

I just want to say that I am loving how fast help is when I'm unsure of something, and how this company seems to care about its customers.  I have been through heaps of security software in my time, but this company is super fast at helping people.

Thank you.

It's great software. As an active user you could also request to join the insider beta version. Sorry mods if this is not my place to mention this (I never talk about updates out of the forum as I respect the nda)

48 minutes ago, peteyt said:

It's great software. As an active user you could also request to join the insider beta version. Sorry mods if this is not my place to mention this (I never talk about updates out of the forum as I respect the nda)

Since I am getting better with the software itself slowly, its totally something that I would consider that is for sure.

2 hours ago, BeanSlappers said:

How do I go about getting on this?

@Peter Randziakis the best person to speak to you can PM him. Sorry peter if this is against TCs

On 11/4/2019 at 8:37 PM, BeanSlappers said:

Thank you.

YES! I use EIS and I'am very satisfied. Hey! You! Behind the monitor.... I'am not a paid user or a  professional positive comment writer, also I do not work at ESET. I'am a real user and I like EIS <-- mouse over.... You get always fast help, also in this forum.

You don't get here any commercials from your AV. Also you do not have to pay extra for some tools, you get what you paid for, nothing more and nothing less. The EIS protection is very good and you can change alot in the settings. You don't need to be a pro to use this. And when you really don't know what you do, the default settings from EIS are very good.

Much ❤️ to all in ESET!