Review Of Eset

samzike

Hi Eset users and moderators, Hope you guys are fine. 

I am Sam and i am work at Reviewsed.com as a research analyst. On reviewsed we review technology product and we have decided to review and compare Eset with other antivirus. However i already signup Eset with one of our team member ID but i want to know experiences of eset users with Eset antivirus. And it will help us in adding user experiences in our review. 

So please share your honest experiences on this thread. 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by samzike

My own opinion is your posting is inappropriate for this forum. You should be soliciting Eset user comments on your web site.

Also security web sites such as wilderssecurity.com and malwaretips.com have sections for inquiries like this.

In reality, the OP can just search this forum for the data he is seeking.

On the other hand, all that is posted in the forum is in regards to users having operational issues with Eset in some form. This means many users without such issues do not even frequent this forum. Hence my statement that the public general security forum web sites I posted are a better source for pro/con opinions.

• 2 weeks later...

@samzike I appreciate your desire to solicit legitimate user feedback from the ESET community. Even if you're able to receive such commentary, you'd be opening quite a can of worms: ESET products span everything from the single-device home account to many hundreds of thousands of computers running central management and EDR.

I think, therefore, it would be best for you to try to determine who the target audience for your review will be (ie. is it someone with 2 computers and an Android phone? Or is it a business with 100 computers and a few servers?), and be a little more specific in what information you request based on that. Perhaps even take the appropriate product for a spin yourself, so you are able to formulate a direct opinion of the product you choose to review.

Good luck with the review!

Robbie // The Bald Nerd