HELP!! Flash Player virus!!

• Administrators

It appears that you have Avast installed. We can assist you but first you'll have to remove Avast, install ESET (v7), update it and run a full scan. Let us know if it finds some malware on your computer.

i install Eset last version and not find anything..

i try other antivirus: Avira, Eset, Avast, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, Comado and a lot of... they not find anything...

please read the topic of link and help me! sory for my bad english.

Try this Hargon.

Download ATF Cleaner

- Check all options and Empty Selected

Download AdwCleaner

-Run a full scan

Download CCleaner

- While using the Cleaner tab on left, Check everything under applications tab

- Under Windows tab check everything under IE, check everything under System except start menu shortcuts, under Advanced check Old Prefetch Data

- Run Cleaner

- Recommend deleting the shortcuts of your browsers in the Start Menu after CCleaner Run, and re-create them.

- Go to Tools on left side, select Startup on the right.

Here is the important part

I recommend taking screen shots of all these tabs, (Windows, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chome, Scheduled Tasks, Context Menu and any others you have)

Post them here for recommendations on what to delete.

- If you can find your bho or task/file in these tabs, delete it and then reset your browsers to factory defaults.

You might want to get a visual in C:\ProgramData for any executables, as well as check your Downloads and Document folders for any strange executable with weird naming schemes.

Recommend checking your "%userprofile%\Appdata" *local, locallow, and roaming for strange executable as well.

At the end, i would not return to security software that allowed this hi-jack/exploit/browser, ransom in the first place.

Purchase ESET Smart Security and never turn back. :)

Edited by Arakasi

Please create a SysInspector log and supply it to me via a personal message for perusal.

After checking the avast forum, he seems to have cleaned his system.

• Administrators

Glad to see that resetting your modem resolved your issue. We hope that you will join our big family of happy ESET users in Turkey which is one of the biggest in the world :) 

Glad to see that resetting your modem resolved your issue. We hope that you will join our big family of happy ESET users in Turkey which is one of the biggest in the world :)

We learn something new everyday on this forum  B)