Eset is Splash screen no longer displaying at start up

Since updating to version 12.2.30.0, the splash screen no longer shows at windows start up following a system restart or power off, I  have tried un /Re installing it It worked a couple of times then stopped , i tried a repair it, worked  the 1st time after it re loaded everything, but following a restart it didn't work again , everything else appears to be working as intended is this a bug ?

Edited by tommy456
spelling

Personally, I think the feature is a bit "spastic" to me. I had the same behavior occur in select earlier Eset versions. The latest versions so far have displayed the splash screen in a consistent manner; as least so far ......... knock on wood.

• Most Valued Members
18 hours ago, tommy456 said:

Since updating to version 12.2.30.0, the splash screen no longer shows at windows start up following a system restart or power off, I  have tried un /Re installing it It worked a couple of times then stopped , i tried a repair it, worked  the 1st time after it re loaded everything, but following a restart it didn't work again , everything else appears to be working as intended is this a bug ?

Have you checked the setting by hitting F5 to take you into the advanced area and going to the user interface bit - try turning it off if its on - okay it then turn it back on - I know this sounds weird but I remember a user having something saying it was enabled but it wasn't and having to turn it off and on although that was related to copying settings from another installation