Jackie Butler

Mobile number not showing up for user

I have one user that I need to activate with ESET secure Authentication. All other users use the mobile number in AD and it is listed in ESET. But one user the mobile number is missing.

Can I use the same mobile number for two different users.? In one account the mobile number is there. However, in the other user with the same number which both are listed in AD it doesn't want to show up. How can I get the mobile number to show up? Do I have to have a different mobile number listed in AD?

Hello Jackie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We could not come up with a direct answer to this, we will need to have it analyzed, so please submit your question via https://support.eset.com/kb3742/ so that it is tracked and we can have the behavior checked.

Thanks,
Tomas

Hi Jackie

you can create a support ticket directly from the ESA web console. Click "Submit feedback" on the left menu bar and choose the second option "Report an issue or a bug".

regards

vladimir

2019-10-14_7-40-28.png