Eset Endpoint Security 5.0.2122.10 bluescreen issue

I have a problem installing Eset Endpoint Security Version 5.0.2122.10.
The install begins, but then the whole computer crashes and the bluescreen appears.

The system is a Lenovo Thinkpad T440
Windows 7.

We have no problem installing Eset Endpoint Security on computers from other vendors.

I have searched in earlier threads regarding this issue and found some fixes. But nothing have worked for me. The most popular fix is to disable ESET device control integration but this is disabled as default in this new install package version from Eset.

I am very grateful for any help with this issue.

I recommend booting to Safemode and run the ESET Uninstaller, as you may have other drivers from a previous security product clashing with ESET.

Usually this is the cause of a BSOD during an ESET Installation.

I recommend booting to Safemode and run the ESET Uninstaller, as you may have other drivers from a previous security product clashing with ESET.

Usually this is the cause of a BSOD during an ESET Installation.

We have tried this but the issue still remains.

What does Bluescreenview say ? hxxp://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

If you need some assistance reading dmp files, set the computer to create a full kernel memory dump.

Archive and compress the dump, upload it to a safe location, and provide the link for us.

I have some experience reading dump files, and will take a look, but i will defer to ESET examining it and deciding how assist with install of their product.

I just like helping round here. :)

• Administrators

Please disconnect the computer from network before running the EES msi installer and try again. Let us know if it makes a difference.