unable to install eset 32 antiviruse

kamesh

Previously i had installed an eset security which the license got expired, so i uninstalled the antiviruse and installed within an newer eset antiviruse but i was unable to complete the installation, it says the installation was not completed successfully, his may be an result of an malware activity, to check for potential threads recommended to run a specialized cleaner, But i had run the specialized cleaner, it shows no threat.... Now how can i install the antiviruse

872721993_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.bd6f8efad00ef94df758f41482f90999.pngAfter using online scanner it scanned full system  38 files and fixed, but still while iam installing eset 32 antiviruse shows the same message,  it says the installation was not completed successfully, his may be an result of an malware activity, to check for potential threads recommended to run a specialized cleaner...

18 minutes ago, kamesh said:

After using online scanner it scanned full system  38 files and fixed, but still while iam installing eset 32 antiviruse shows the same message,  it says the installation was not completed successfully, his may be an result of an malware activity, to check for potential threads recommended to run a specialized cleaner...

Did you reboot after running Eset's Online Scanner? If not, do so and then try to install NOD32 again.

On another PC that is not infected, create a bootable media copy of Eset's SysRescue. Instructions on how to do that is here: https://www.eset.com/int/support/sysrescue/ . Then use that media to boot from on your PC and run a scan with it. Select on-demand scan and check mark everything shown.

After the scan completes, then boot your PC normally and try to install NOD32 again.

Edited by itman