Since updating to 12.2.29.0 of IS version of Eset, I have noticed your parental controls doesn't like discord.  It keeps blocking images and classing it as adult content when its not.  I have to get some of these things to be sent to my messenger on facebook.  This never has done this till update.  And before you suggest turning of parental control, I shouldn't have to for things to work correctly because it was working perfectly before the update.  If you suggest a roll back, then i cannot stop it from updating to the lastest again.  So really the problem is probably in the software or coding for the new version.

1.png

2.png

As a workaround, have you tried excluding that web site domain name from Parental Control monitoring?

The category for discordapp.net has been corrected.
Restart of OS is needed in order to take the effect immediately, or you can wait until the correct category is fetched automatically in coming hours.

4 minutes ago, Posolsvetla said:

The category for discordapp.net has been corrected.
Restart of OS is needed in order to take the effect immediately, or you can wait until the correct category is fetched automatically in coming hours.

Ok cool thank you.  I take it this is coming via update?

I will let you know sometime between tonight or tomorrow morning when its worked or not.

11 minutes ago, BeanSlappers said:

I take it this is coming via update?

No, this change is only related to our back-end infrastructure. No update on the client side is needed.

4 minutes ago, Posolsvetla said:

No, this change is only related to our back-end infrastructure. No update on the client side is needed.

Ok so how does that work with making it work correctly on my PC?

2 minutes ago, BeanSlappers said:

Ok so how does that work with making it work correctly on my PC?

EIS connects to our servers in order to fetch the category for a particular domain.

6 minutes ago, Posolsvetla said:

EIS connects to our servers in order to fetch the category for a particular domain.

Wow that is awesome, Im going to reboot my PC now...... man I suprised with how fast you guys did this though....... I''ll reboot then test then I will be back to let you know if its worked or not.

Thank you so much, its showing images in discord again.

Thank you once again...  Kaspersky and Norton never worked this fast to fix anything.