Quickest way to see all detected threats after scan

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's the quickest way to see all detected threats after a scan?

I can open the log, but that shows every single file that was scanned. Filtering doesn't seem to whittle it down to just the threats. I would expect a dialog or something after a scan listing any and all threats that were detected along with the action taken.

But like I said, I may be missing something really obvious.

Thanks!

Ron

Edited by dutch_in_seattle

• Most Valued Members

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's the quickest way to see all detected threats after a scan?

I can open the log, but that shows every single file that was scanned. Filtering doesn't seem to whittle it down to just the threats. I would expect a dialog or something after a scan listing any and all threats that were detected along with the action taken.

But like I said, I may be missing something really obvious.

Thanks!

Ron

In "Tools" > "Log Files" change the drop down menu at the top to "Detected Threats"

You can take a look at "Tools" > "Quarantine" as well. On the Tools page the Quarantine topic will tell you the "Number of quarantined objects" to see them, if any, left click "Quarantine"

• Administrators

By default, only detected objects and errors are logged. Make sure you didn't check the "Log all objects" box in the on-demand scanner setup.