License will soon be overused

Greetings,

I've got a warning notification in ESMC that two of our licenses will soon be overused. I've already disabled the notification under 'Server settings' but i still have the yellow banner next to the button 'License management' which I'd like to have removed. 
I've found a few topics where the same issue occured but the solutions talked about were for the ERA and EBA and are not applicable for ESMC.
Is there any way to get rid of this?

• ESET Staff

License status is inherited from the licensing server. You can’t disable “closed to overusage” warning on EBA as of now, but this is in the backlog. Also, ERA is a direct predecessor to ESMC and in most cases solutions recommended for ERA 6.x are still applicable for ESMC

Edited by MichalJ
Corrected info

This answer did only add confusion to this issue.

Even if the ERA is a direct predecessor to ESMC, there's still no "Settings" button in ESMC as it was in ERA as it seems.
We use the EMA as the portal to book and assign licenses to customers and the ESMC to handle the Clients on the customer's networks. We do not have a EBA account.

So, by now, there's no way to disable this warning in ESMC, did I get this right?

EDIT: just to stay clear on what I mean; I've already disabled the notification in ESMC but the color highlighting is still active and this is the part that I want to deactivate. 
None of our customers book 10% more licenses than they actually need (why should they?) and I'd like to have a clean interface as long as there is no actual problem.

This all sounds kind of senseless to me and I do not want to believe that we have to live with something like this.

The color highlighting makes it look as if there was something wrong and spending time just to check this warning and to see that there's nothing wrong at all, is a waste of time. 

Edited by mxp

• ESET Staff

You are right, as of now, there is no way for you to suppress the yellow warning in ESMC

Couple of questions though, to properly understand your setup:

1. Do you use EMA 1 (ema.eset.com) or EMA 2 (msp.eset.com). In case of EMA 1, you will have the licenses added via security admin account of ESET License Administrator. In case of EMA 2, you add them by entering directly the EMA 2 account. 
  2. Do your customers have their own ESMC instance, which they do access and you just order licenses via EMA, or you are an MSP, that just let the users to access their system? 

We are tracking improvement request, I am inquiring whether this change would be feasible in the near future. 

to 1.

We're using EMA1 (ema.eset.com) and add licenses via Security Admin Accounts.

to 2.

We're a MSP and have one customer that manages itself, for which we only provide the platform in the form of your ESMC.

• ESET Staff

Thank you for the feedback. I will check on our side, whether there is anything to be done to change it. I agree, that impossibility to turn it off when anything is wrong is an inconvenience. I will try to give you update here next week. 

Thanks for your fast answers and your effort MichalJ.

I understand that this isn't a priority for ESET, but it certainly disturbs the image of a cleanly functioning tool, if there's always an alert coming up, even if there's nothing wrong with anything.

Greetings