Eset 12.2.29.9 Issue

I have installed the latest version of Eset and when I boot up, it says that Eset cannot assign to Security Center or something like that but in the Security Center, it says it's turned On. 

If anyone knows the answer, please reply

• Most Valued Members
41 minutes ago, Alex21 said:

I have installed the latest version of Eset and when I boot up, it says that Eset cannot assign to Security Center or something like that but in the Security Center, it says it's turned On. 

If anyone knows the answer, please reply

Not sure if its anything related to the link below.

I have seen things posted suggesting that on boot up there is a delay where windows doesn't detect eset straight away. Does the error go away? This might suggest it is just delayed at detecting it

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Marcos said:

V12.2.30 with fixes is available in the Early access download section for download: https://forum.eset.com/files/category/3-early-access/

When will be the official release and How to install the early access?

Edited by Alex21
Need something to add

I think its a beta-release , not fully tested...............so, for being accurate ; better wait for the final , which will be offered on the ESET-site .

Other reason , why you should wait ; when updating your existing EIS ( 12.2.23 or 12.2. 29 ) , you wont get the 12.2.30 , coz its not final yet ...........

However , when it is final , you can easily update to latest version , by using your existing ESET !

Anyway , the fact of an available beta-version , proves ESET is working/testing and is aware of the bugs /problems with 12.2.29 ........:rolleyes:

Edited by Pete12

• Administrators

It is not a beta version. V12.2.30 is going to be released next week. It's final and tested. It's just that we have provided it to you in advance as a courtesy.

Thanks Marcos , for this good news and , please , accept my excuses for my annoying messages , I just need more patience !

Im a 100% customer of ESET , for years , so Im sure all problems will be solved , next week !

Again , thanks a lot for the good work in the forum , have a good weekend !!  :D

• Most Valued Members
12 hours ago, WhiteLTG said:

hi when will final v30 be for public release. same problem. thank you.

Not sure when it will update itself but the version linked on here isn't a beta they have just released it on here earlier for people to use and can be installed over the top of the current.