Virus can't be deleted

AmrElsisi

I have virus in my pc which can't be deleted and i know it's source
I've found some files in %temp% and ofc there's other viruses

I'm using eset smart security premium

When i delete it it says Error 0x80070091 and eset can't detect it

If you want me to give you the source of this virus,I don't have a problem with that but i just need to remove it !

Capture.JPG

• Administrators

What makes you think that your computer is infected? Having files and folders in a temp folder is not a sign of infection.

When i delete it it says Error 0x80070091 and eset can't detect it

The above code means that the directory is not empty, e.g. might pop up when attempting to delete a temp folder with files being in use.

7 hours ago, Marcos said:

What makes you think that your computer is infected? Having files and folders in a temp folder is not a sign of infection.

The above code means that the directory is not empty, e.g. might pop up when attempting to delete a temp folder with files being in use.

yes it's a virus
and i can find some virus files in my pc 
and when i scanned it with antimalwares it detected viruses from these files

and still can't delete it 

and when i restart the pc then go fast to %temp% i still can't delete it,Which means that my pc might be hacked 

I can give you the source of the virus as i told you to detect it 

Note : i could find some hidden files which i can't see,I saw it from exclusions

It's in appdata but i couldn't delete it 

and i made everything visible from file explorer options and still can't see these files except from exclusions when i try to add anything

Edited by AmrElsisi

Did you edit the screen shot you posted? The path shown doesn't make any sense. AppData is associated with a logged on user. For example, C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData.

23 minutes ago, AmrElsisi said:

when i scanned it with antimalwares it detected viruses from these files

Post a screen shot of log entries, etc. these other "anti-malwares" found. And also which anti-malwares you used for scanning.

5 hours ago, itman said:

Did you edit the screen shot you posted? The path shown doesn't make any sense. AppData is associated with a logged on user. For example, C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData.

Post a screen shot of log entries, etc. these other "anti-malwares" found. And also which anti-malwares you used for scanning.

As i said antimalwares found viruses in these files

I can't see it whatever i do,Only from exclusions

and this isn't important because i could remove it !
What's important is that files in %temp% because i can't remove it neither with eset nor anti-malwares

And about the other viruses which in appdata,There's a screenshot and the same files name as which are in %temp% except

and there's infinite files in these files in %temp% and the screenshot is below

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Synaptics is a company that markets human interface hardware and software (HMI). Did you manually install such software? Was it installed when you bought the PC?

As far as the MalwareBytes screen shot, you didn't show what is the malware; i.e. type, that it detected. The files are not relevant at this point. Again, we need to know what malware MalwareBytes detected.

2 hours ago, AmrElsisi said:

What's important is that files in %temp% because i can't remove it neither with eset nor anti-malwares

Boot into safe mode and see if you can delete the files from there. While in safe mode, also run another scan with MalwareBytes. Note that the malware could have changed permissions on the %Temp%\ directory in question to prevent your access to the directory. You will have to modify those to include your local admin account access to the directory. Make sure you allow full read/write/modify access to the directory. These should have been set automatically when you added you local admin account.

If you have an Eset SysRescue disk, boot to that an run a scan. If not and you have access to another PC, read the instructions on how to create SysRescue bootable media here: https://support.eset.com/kb3509/ . It is advisable not to create SysRescue media on an infected device.

Edited by itman

18 hours ago, itman said:

Synaptics is a company that markets human interface hardware and software (HMI). Did you manually install such software? Was it installed when you bought the PC?

As far as the MalwareBytes screen shot, you didn't show what is the malware; i.e. type, that it detected. The files are not relevant at this point. Again, we need to know what malware MalwareBytes detected.

Boot into safe mode and see if you can delete the files from there. While in safe mode, also run another scan with MalwareBytes. Note that the malware could have changed permissions on the %Temp%\ directory in question to prevent your access to the directory. You will have to modify those to include your local admin account access to the directory. Make sure you allow full read/write/modify access to the directory. These should have been set automatically when you added you local admin account.

If you have an Eset SysRescue disk, boot to that an run a scan. If not and you have access to another PC, read the instructions on how to create SysRescue bootable media here: https://support.eset.com/kb3509/ . It is advisable not to create SysRescue media on an infected device.

I've tried to delete it from safe mode and still can't delete it 
And malwarebytes couldn't and eset couldn't
And about synaptics,No i've installed a program is i said which caused these problems before buying eset

Note:When i deleted these files from safe mode,It gave me the same erorr

but when i click try again the folder closes automatically (Using safe mode)

Edited by AmrElsisi

3 hours ago, itman said:

It is best you open a support ticket with Eset Middle East to assist you in removal of this.

It's easy to remove it,I can install a new windows

but i want eset to detect it,It's not only about removing it

Changing windows can remove anything

It'd be better if eset detected this new virus,Anyway,i'll contact eset middle east.

Edited by AmrElsisi

1 hour ago, AmrElsisi said:

It'd be better if eset detected this new virus,

That's impossible to do unless we know what virus you are referring to. I have asked multiple times for you to display the virus information that Malwarebytes found.