Push installation and get waiting

Dear all,

When I click push insatllation to all of client, I got the waiting and still waiting.

What is happen? and I don't know. How could I put the user name and passowrd for push installation?

Many thanks

Savuth

Can you verify icmp traffic back and forth between clients and ERA server ?

Do you have the correct ports open at the network level ? If no network firewall, have you excluded them in windows firewall on the client or tried disabling windows firewall ?

If you close ERA console and re-open, does the issue persist ?

Are your licenses entered into ERA ?

:) :)

Dear all,

Thanks for your helping me. But my client still waiting until I reopen the cosole.

And all client connect normaly to ERA.

How should I do?

Thanks!

Savuth

:( :( :(

Dear all,

Now I try to install it again, but I got the finish with warning. When I check the client. Client didn't install and I got the message error"Could not set up IPC connection to targe computer (SC error code6, GLE error code 67)".

And I disable firewall already.

Many thanks!

Savuth

:( :( :(

Go to one client with error and try to install with msi & without push and see what happens ?

I suspect target client does not have $admin share access or similar, network discovery on ? :)

There is a way to force the push using a switch in the msi package build; but that is not a public release & only eset staff can PM you that & determine if its warranted as far as i know.

Finding the cause of error needs to come first.

Edited by Arakasi

Hi,

How can I get the user name, password and domain?

Now I am using the active directory and use esetlap.com

And I have password for administrator. But when I put it, it still error.

Many thanks!

Savuth

You need to use an account in Active Directory that falls under the domain admin built in account workgroup with domain level admin privileges to log-on to all workstations and servers on the domain including read/write access to all workstations. Only you know your own domain whether its Domain.com, Domain.local, etc.

These credentials would be your own networks, not any built in ESET username/password.

• Administrators

Maybe wrong permissions are set for the whole ProgramData folder. Make sure that the Local system account and Administrators group have full control of the mentioned folder and subfolders (especially the ESET folder, if exists).