Licenc

Sanjin

• Administrators

I was able to find only a license for ESET Mobile Security registered to your forum's registration email address. Is that correct?

i have paid for eset internet security and i did not receive any license details or nor user name /password, very frustrating, unable to contact because they only work till 5.30pm and close on weekend, eset clearly taken my payment, technical ticket raise and still waiting for reply nearly 24hours. what do i need to do  to get my license 

thanks

tony uk

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, tonyferns said:

i have paid for eset internet security and i did not receive any license details or nor user name /password, very frustrating, unable to contact because they only work till 5.30pm and close on weekend, eset clearly taken my payment, technical ticket raise and still waiting for reply nearly 24hours. what do i need to do  to get my license

I have re-sent your license to your registration email address t......1@g........l.com via https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/.

hi marcos , thanks for speedy reply  i did not received any email  about license at all, i have already use same link yesterday atleast 5 times and still waiting for email from eset

thanks

tony

Hi I purchased internet security and eset payment taken on Friday(6.9.2019) but did not receive license email except invoice email, (today Sunday 8th September still no reply from eset)I've not been able to use for something I paid to eset,no correspondence from eset, no technical help, they don't work after 5.30pm, sat and Sunday closed.what do I need to do get my license or refund.a business with no technical/customer service

Tony

Edited by tonyferns

• Administrators

Just to make sure, have you checked your spam folder? You can activate a fully functional trial version after installation and after you get your license email, you'll just change the license key in the product.

I've using eset for nearly 9 years  and this is the first time I had this license issue.when I did phone customer service before for different issues but they were very rude(UK-not suprise). before I raise this license issue I seek self help on the web and followed every troubleshooting steps including checking all my Gmail folders including promotion folder.i cannot use my same email for trial. Eset employees/director enjoying nice weekend off with customers payment and no product/license

• Administrators

As for the availability of technical support during weekends for home users, I'm not sure if any sw company provides it. Basically support is provided on Sunday only in Israel as it's a standard work day there. We at ESET HQ provide 24x7 technical support for business users with extended support service pre-paid.

Regarding registration of the trial version, you can use even a disposable email address to register a trial version.