Deployment eset endpoint on local computers

Hello , i am new one on this group.

I trying to deploy eset endpoint on local computer. I tried everything. 

I created serwer task -> agent deployment ->create new task. 

I configured

1. Basic --> Task --> Agent deployment 

2. Setting

Automatic resolution of suitable agent (marked)

Targets - added comps using local IP

username and password - user of local computer and his password (this admin of computer)

I choosed era certificate

I finish and start this task and nothing happend . It is failed. I attached summary of that task. 

Please help me. I tried to find solution in the internet.

1.jpg

• Administrators

My suggestion would be:
1, deploying agent via GPO
2, sending a software install task to clients to install Endpoint on them

If you have installed the all-in-one installer with HTTP Proxy, agent will be pre-configured to connect through the HTTP Proxy. As a result, after agent downloads an Endpoint installer to install it on the first clients, other clients will get the installer from the proxy cache.

• Administrators

No. If you already have an existing proxy server, just configure it in the ESMC server advanced setup, agent's policy and Endpoint's policy so that updates and installers are downloaded through it.

• ESET Staff

@Tomeksup What I would recommend is to contact DAGMA, ESET distributor in Poland. They will be able to help you in Polish language for sure and guide you via the process of deployment. Especially in case that you have a large network. 

You can contact them here: https://www.eset.com/pl/support/contact-support/ 

I contacted by mail and wait. 

One question more

Can i install eset endpoint in local network on client (without manaual installation eset) using eset remote ?

• ESET Staff

Once ESET Management Agent is deployed, you can use it to install ESET Endpoint Security / Antivirus. You can use "Software Install" task type for that. Target computer will have to have visibility to ESET repository servers, either directly, or via HTTP proxy, which could server as cache, to limit network bandwidth (other machines will download the installer from the local cache, instead of the internet). 

Now i know that. The next problem is after updating client era from 6.5 to 7.0 client dont connect to main serwer. 

I have patch from forum of eset but in main server i dont see files mentioned in instruction.

• Administrators

Have you already upgraded the ERA server to ESMC? Agent on clients should be upgraded afterwards, otherwise v7 agent will not be able to communicate with the ERA server. However, v6 agent on clients can communicate with both the ERA and ESMC server.