License overused

Hey,

I got an license overused alert in ERA and in EBA .

found an link 

and read and maked an account on ela.eset.com and try put in my business licens key but says have an company account.

used same email when buyed that business product.

what can i do for fix that 

• Administrators

First of all you should make sure that your license is not being overused.

Warnings about license overuse can be disabled in the EBA setup:

image.png

oki what means "overused" and cant logging in to eba.eset.com get :

Application error

Something went wrong, please try again later or contact support

working few hours ago for me

tested on two different webbrowser

hey, that working but was have created an account on ela.eset.com  was why have application error, logging in and remove my account there after that working eba great again

• ESET Staff

As you have not posted any evidence about the license (screenshot, public license ID), I am not able to provide you with valid reasoning. Reason for that might be that you have either activated your license on the same (almost the same) number of devices that your license is issued for (yellow), or actually higher number (red).  To see which instances are activated, you can login to EBA (to the portal where your license is added), and check the information. If your license is issued for a small quantity, and you have for example 2/2 seats, that will still trigger the "closed to overusage" warning. The only way how to get rid of the notifications is to disable them in both ESMC & EBA. 

ok, I use ERA and where in can disable that notifications is that admin and chose  notifications.

Take little longer to me understand use ERA and EBA.

warning is coming for ESET File Security units 1/1 

when click on ESET File Security is ther an + enlarge license can buy another licens key from an reseller the.

posted an screenshot if that helps of course

EBA_ESET.jpg

• ESET Staff

AFAIK, you can disable the warning in section "settings" of ESET Business Account. Your license is not overused, it´s just used for 100% due to its smaller size.