Activation error

Aniket

Hello,

I have been facing same error today while activating eset antivirus. Installation was successful but the activation fail.

I have tried everything i knew. I think this problem is occurring due to windows update. Please help me to solve this problem. I have tried in two different computers but same problem.

Thank you!! 

Capture.JPG

wu.JPG

Edited by Aniket

• Administrators

There is a temporary outage of activation servers. We've been actively working on it and the system should be up and running soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

19 hours ago, Marcos said:

There is a temporary outage of activation servers. We've been actively working on it and the system should be up and running soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hello @Macros 

What about now? Is activation server working now ?

Thank you for your reply

It shows ACT0. Also can you tell me all the possible reasons for activation fail, an internal error has occur. Most of the answer were to contact technical support.

Thank you

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Aniket said:

We encountered with ECP .4098 error also in last week during activation. Both shows an internal error message.

We are not aware of any activation issues. Are you still getting either of these errors at the moment?

49 minutes ago, Marcos said:

We are not aware of any activation issues. Are you still getting either of these errors at the moment?

For the moment, we are not getting any activation issue. Is there any other issue of activation fail due to an internal error cause we are facing this problem frequently.

Thank you for your reply @Marcos