what the sysinspector results means?

I used the sysinspector tool today and I got this result. it seems that some of the items in the "important registry entries" are level 5(I set the filter to 3 - 9 so everything shown in the picture is not 1 or 2 on the risk level), but I don't understand what does it means. what is the problem with the registry entries and why they are "unknown"?.

Screenshot_2019-08-22 Snipboard io - easy screenshots.png

• Administrators

It means that it's an unknown value. Unfortunately the resolution of your screen shot is small and the text is unreadable, however, it looks like values that should be ignored. Even if you saw risky entries, it wouldn't mean that the machine was infected. Therefore SysInspector should be primarily only used by experts who know which of green or suspicious values indicate infection and which are ok.

8 hours ago, Marcos said:

It means that it's an unknown value. Unfortunately the resolution of your screen shot is small and the text is unreadable, however, it looks like values that should be ignored. Even if you saw risky entries, it wouldn't mean that the machine was infected. Therefore SysInspector should be primarily only used by experts who know which of green or suspicious values indicate infection and which are ok.

can I have some expert checking it out?

• Administrators

Are you having an issue with malware or some technical issue? Without knowing more, we may not know what to look for in the ESI log.