Eset Endpoint security 7.1.2053 Filtering mode not working

I have problems with several machines with the Eset Endpoint security 7.1.2053 firewall.
The firewall is blocking most programs and I have to open rules manually, filtering mode doesn't work!
I already tried to downgrade the version and still the same!
On one machine I have windows 10 1809 enterprise and another on windows 10 1903 Pro.
In the meantime I will disable eset firewall and enable windows 10 firewall!

• Administrators

First of all, ESET's firewall doesn't block any programs, only HIPS can. The firewall controls the network communication. By default, in automatic mode all outbound communication is allowed and all non-initiated inbound communication is blocked.

Please continue as follows:
- switch logging verbosity to diagnostic
- enable advanced network protection logging under tools -> diagnostics
- reboot the machine
- reproduce the issue
- stop logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here
- provide information about the remote IP address whose communication with this machine was blocked.

• Administrators

In the topic you referred to "filtering mode". Do you mean that with HIPS being in automatic mode without any custom rules you're unable to launch applications? That's quite impossible. Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector from such state.

Hello,
I can open the applications but none of them can get internet connection.
However if manually creating the rules on the firewall or turning off hips already works!
I will make the logs and then attach here!

Thank you

2 hours ago, Sérgio Fonseca said:

However if manually creating the rules on the firewall or turning off hips already works!

Make sure the Eset firewall filtering mode is set to "Automatic." This will allow all outbound Internet traffic unless a specific manually created firewall exists to block the Internet outbound traffic. On this regard, make sure you haven't inadvertently created such a rule. For example, a rule present at the end of the existing rule set to block all outbound network traffic.

Edited by itman