Activation failed . Error code: ECP.20002

I bought a ESET Antivirus license key  then download the program and setup it but i can not active my ESET product .  i even formatted my device and reinstall windows 10 pro but still the same error. i tried to use ( command netsh winsock reset ) also but still the same error. i attached the error message here also. anyone can help ? 

thanks in advance 

Capture.PNG

• Administrators

Let's start off by scanning the disk with ESET Online Scanner.

If no threat is found and you are positive that you don't have a firewall that would be blocking the communication, please collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

5 hours ago, shiko said:

Try change your DNS from Internet protocol version 4 to preferred = 8.8.8.8   alternate = 8.8.4.4 it's worked with me.

Hope this help!

that's solve the problem to me also. thank you very much

On 8/14/2019 at 1:18 PM, shiko said:

Try change your DNS from Internet protocol version 4 to preferred = 8.8.8.8   alternate = 8.8.4.4 it's worked with me.

Hope this help!

How to change the DNS server protocol to 8.8.8.8??

2 hours ago, kimo_eg_2000 said:

How to change the DNS server protocol to 8.8.8.8??

Follow the instructions given here: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using . The details given for Windows 7 apply to all Windows desktop OS versions. Make sure you select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) setting assuming that is what your router supports.

13 minutes ago, itman said:

Follow the instructions given here: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using . The details given for Windows 7 apply to all Windows desktop OS versions. Make sure you select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) setting assuming that is what your router supports.

Thanks a lot itman for ur help, i just Uninstall it and install it again and it worked.