no files in qurantine

I need urgent help.

I just scanned my pc and eset detected 1575 samples, but in quarantine section eset is not showing the detected items. It is blank.

But when I hover to the quarantine section on pc (the exact location where eset stores quarantine file on pc) it shows the quarantined files.

Image also attached.

How to recover these files. Please help

eset.PNG

I had this issue once and it may be related to your Windows account files.

Check if this directory, C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET Security\Quarantine, exists. If so, does it contain any quarantined files?

14 minutes ago, upasanamoza said:

despite getting no support i uninstalled and reinstalled my eset product. 

As it is Sunday (most ESET staff is off)...and your OP was just 3 hours ago, why don't you try being realistic and reasonable with your expectations.:wacko:

Edited by TomFace

thanks for the information but I don't see you as the staff of eset !

and so in order not to get support from anyone else that is why I tagged staff in the post

Regards

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, upasanamoza said:

despite getting no support i uninstalled and reinstalled my eset product. 

Did this resolve the quarantine issue and the LiveGrid issue you also posted about?

Also, I believe you are running a trial version of Eset.

2 hours ago, upasanamoza said:

and so in order not to get support from anyone else that is why I tagged staff in the post

Regards

You can not expect support to be here all the time, those people have private lives too. So please dont be so impatient!

7 hours ago, Guest said:

Regards

No I am not ESET staff. But I am a reasonable person. Perhaps you can contact your "senior ESET researcher" friend for help on a Sunday.

It's very interesting that your Forum user name has changed from "upasanamoza" to that of "Guest".

Very interesting.

Edited by TomFace

• Administrators

He has asked to cancel his account here. But yes, it's not normal that a user of a trial license would request a response within 1-2 hours 24x7 that is granted to VIP customers at an extra fee. Moreover, the problems with LiveGrid authentication suggesting an invalid username/password being used was highly suspicious too.

Just now, Marcos said:

He has asked to cancel his account here. But yes, it's not normal that a user of a trial license would request a response within 1-2 hours 24x7 that is granted to VIP customers at an extra fee. Moreover, the problems with LiveGrid authentication suggesting an invalid username/password being used was highly suspicious too.

Marcos, thank you for the information and for protecting the legitimacy of the Forum.

Best regards,

Tom  

• 2 weeks later...
  • ESET Moderators

Hello,

This question has now been completely answered, and the topic is now closed.

Forum members are reminded that creating multiple accounts is against the forum's Terms of Use

Furthermore, creation of new accounts in an attempt to circumvent moderation, including temporary or permanent bans, will result in the forum moderation team taking whatever actions they deem appropriate at their sole discretion.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky