Eset Icon Missing In System Tray (It is not hidden)

Hi Eset

Since the current update, which I have recently completed, I have noticed that the E icon is missing in the System Tray. My first thought was to check the hidden icons but it is not listed in that group - It simply does not load this icon at start-up but the good thing is that Eset is running.

Is there something I can do, as in registry setting etc which will show this icon again? Installing again has not changed this outcome.

• Administrators

Please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector and a Procmon boot log for a start. For instructions, please refer to the FAQ section on the right-hand side of this forum.

I'd suggest opening a support ticket with your local customer care and providing them with the above mentioned logs as well.

Hi Marcos

All is fine now.

I'm not sure what caused it but when I started my PC 2 days later the icon had loaded and I have randomly turned off the PC and started again with no further problems.

Maybe I should have waited a few days before posting but on the other hand the problem could have remained.

What I will do is that if it does it again I will raise a new post and add the logs to what you refer to in your post.

Thank you.