Unable to activate working license

Hello,

today when I turned on my computer my eset displayed that I don't have any license. The thing is that I have 1 more month to go and when I try to reactivate it, it tells me that the license is canceled. Why? What happened?

IMG_20190725_221131.jpg

• Administrators

Not sure if your license registration email address is different than the one you used for registration in this forum. I was able to find only a trial license for ESET Mobile Security registered to it but it's possible that you used a different email address to register your paid license.

Please provide your public license ID.

Oh yeah, the original address is my granddads he bought license for 4 computers and I don't want to alarm him or something so I'm writing here. Which one is the public ID? The XXXX-XXXX-.... ?

• Administrators

You can find it under Help and support:

image.png

Alternatively you can drop me a private message with the registration email address or license key.

Actually nevermind, I am going to cottage and I'll come in few days so I'll try to solve this later. Sorry for wasting your time. I am going to write here when I come back. Maybe I'll write later if I have data.

Edited by ZyLacx

So today I came from the cottage and my grandpa called me that he changed the license key or something so I've got the new one now and everything is fine.