Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

camelia

No more notifications about updates? yup again

Recommended Posts

You'll now find it in Advanced setup under Tools -> Notifications -> BASIC -> Display notification about successful update

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, stackz said:

You'll now find it in Advanced setup under Tools -> Notifications -> BASIC -> Display notification about successful update

 

Thank you!

What is the difference between "Display security reports notifications" and "Display notification about successful update" ?

Thanks

Camelia

09EIS.jpg.50b2501c766d18fcf9434c416cb8d9fa.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, camelia said:

What is the difference between "Display security reports notifications" and "Display notification about successful update" ?

The security report referenced is the aggregate event status one that shows ever 30 days.

When you have questions about Eset settings, always click on the "?" on the GUI page. This will open Eset on-line product help which will show detailed explanations for the settings: https://help.eset.com/eis/12/en-US/idh_config_ui_notifications.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2019 at 3:36 PM, itman said:

The security report referenced is the aggregate event status one that shows ever 30 days.

When you have questions about Eset settings, always click on the "?" on the GUI page. This will open Eset on-line product help which will show detailed explanations for the settings: https://help.eset.com/eis/12/en-US/idh_config_ui_notifications.html

Thanks @itman I will download the PDF is easier for me as reference

Came

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...