Plenty of Spam from outlook.com

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, seeking for help.

Recently our exchange server sp3 with Eset mail security is suffering from spam mails from @outlook.com, the spam function works for most other spam mail but the outlook.com.

Even if I use the black list domain function and make outlook.com as a blacklisted domain, my outlook mail still can go through. But this is not the way I wish to solve the problem as there could be  users sending regular message from outlook.com.

Attached Picture for all for refencene and expecting Eset can help me with this.

thank you.

微信截图_20190723110432.png

eml files.zip

Edited by Jacksun

• Administrators

Please upload an example of such spam not recognized by ESET Mail Security in the eml or msg format.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Please upload an example of such spam not recognized by ESET Mail Security in the eml or msg format.

Hi Marcos,

thanks for remind.

I have zipped 4 eml into the zip pack for your reference. thank you.

• Administrators

Please collect also logs with ESET Log Collector from the server and upload the generated archive here. Only ESET staff can access attachments so it's safe.

3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please collect also logs with ESET Log Collector from the server and upload the generated archive here. Only ESET staff can access attachments so it's safe.

Hi marcos,

I don't know how to do that, and since my interface is Chinese Simplified edition, could you please give me more guide to get the logs? thanks.

On 7/23/2019 at 2:30 PM, Marcos said:

I wonder if our email server is the only one suffering from the massive junk mail from outlook.com, and there's no solution from Eset at all.

thank you for your attention.

• Administrators

A link to instructions how to collect logs with ELC can be found at the right hand side of this forum, in my signature or simply go to https://support.eset.com/kb3466/. Besides providing ELC logs here, also create a support ticket and provide your local customer care with the logs as well. Adding an exclusion for a domain should generally work.