Translation error found

Hello,

I found a small translation error in the German version.

The window says after a scan: "Keine Erkennungen gefunden"

Better would be: "Keine Bedrohungen gefunden" or "Keine Probleme gefunden"

Greetings

Christian

ESET.jpg

• Administrators

I think it's correctly translated as "detection". It cannot be translated as "Problem" or "Threat".

If you have any issues with localization, please contact you local customer care.

@Marcos:  I thought this forum was designed to allow ambitious users to communicate problems or the like directly to ESET.
This is already the second time that a problem reported by me is dismissed by you. The first time, after it was reported by a second user, it was suddenly recognized and processed.

This translation is certainly not a good German.

But in the future I won't bother anymore to report anything here.

Greetings
Christian

• Administrators

Translation must be approved in cooperation by the German distributor and the localization agency. This forum is rather a place for sharing knowledge with moderators, ESET staff and other advanced users. We always tell users here to also report issues and matters that need deeper analysis or internal discussion to their local customer care so that a ticket is created and properly tracked.

We value any constructive feedback, however, translation issues are not something that moderators of this forum can decide and change. It must be communicated through local distributors.